A cloud storage solution jam-packed with tools every artist needs, Music Gateway makes it easy to organize your media, get your music placed, and network with a vast community of industry professionals. You'll get 1TB of cloud storage space to backup and manage your work in a single, central location. From there, you can bulk send your files to clients around the world and put your music in front of music industry professionals with sync representation. Music Gateway also grants you access to daily job postings and lets you collaborate with a thriving community of artists in a cloud workspace.
- Backup & manage your work w/ 1TB of cloud storage space
- Bulk send your files securely from your account to clients anywhere
- Find music for your project or get yours represented w/ full rights to your work
- Work w/ an in-house creative team on your project & without any extra cost on the music
- Manage metadata information, search for music & create a playlist w/ the catalogue manager
- Post a project & collaborate w/ other artists in a cloud workspace
- Keep all of your mp3 metadata up to date & professional for more successful pitches
- Browse companies, pitch demos & receive feedback from professionals
- Mike Goudreau: "Very happy that my original song was chosen to be featured on the popular Netflix series, Bloodline. The song was only released a few months ago. Thank you Music Gateway for making this happen."
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- 1TB of cloud storage
- Unlimited bulk transfers, project creation, and playlist creation
- Creative Marketplace
- Music Licensing Representation (Agency)
About the Developer
The Music Gateway concept was founded from the mind of Jon Skinner in 2009. Like all great ideas, this one was derived as he was taking a bath, which led to a business plan being written up that very night. With the help of the infamous genius Nick Barham, the online marketplace was launched in 2013 with the sole purpose of connecting people from every corner of the music industry across the globe on one centralised platform.
Since being introduced to the public, the platform has grown massively with some major features that are rapidly making Music Gateway the only way to manage your industry projects and connections. Our dedicated team of professionals, most of which have been with Music Gateway since birth, work tirelessly around the clock to make the platform what it is today and what it will become tomorrow.