What's your normal working routine? You settle into your chair with a coffee, click Google Docs, click New, type something, click Bold, and much much more. What if there was a way to speed up all of these tasks? This course shows you how to reclaim your wasted time. It contains 16 lectures of content on basic to advanced shortcuts you can use to streamline your Google Docs workflow. From simple heading to advanced formatting and creating lists, this course will give you less screen time and reduced stress levels.
- Access 16 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Be familiar with Google Docs settings & tools
- Do simple formatting using only the keyboard
- Apply styles consistently to your entire document
- Format paragraphs, page breaks & lists
- Do menus printing & emailing in 2 keystrokes or less
- Correctly number & indent lists
Grant Klimaytys | Former Google Engineer & Professional App Developer
4.2/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Grant Klimaytys is an app developer, author, and eCourse teacher. After seeing his success both as a freelancer and with his own apps on the App Stores a lot of people asked me for his secrets. Rather than going through them individually, he decided to create app development courses listing out what he does and how. He is obsessed with breaking down hard to understand principles so students can learn fast and easily!
241,470 Total Students